- Responsible for the treatment
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimation for data processing
- Data communication
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Corporate name: CLASSIC 91, S.L.
Commercial name: HOTEL SPA CLÀSSIC BEGUR
Postal address: Carrer Pi i Rallo, 3 - 17255 BEGUR (Girona)
Telephone: +34 685 976 199
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In CLASSIC 91, S.L. The treatment is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason you provided them:
- Manage data provided directly by the interested party, both at a particular and professional level, to inform you of our products and services, respond to your request, request or query and follow up later.
- Manage, the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, at the organizational, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest.
- Manage the particular or professional data of the USER for their participation in the different events and activities that we organize and have authorized us to inform you about other activities or events that we can organize and that may be of interest to you.
- Make, where appropriate, the USER profile to offer you our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire time the contract is in force. Once said relationship is terminated, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities arising from the contract.
- The data related to the publication of comments on our products will be maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless their wish is expressed that they be deleted at any time.
- The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless it has been opposed to their treatment or previously canceled.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and the elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, they express their willingness to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the corresponding service provision.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and may do so by any means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-client users is the consent of the interested party that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties except to:
- To reservation centers and / or booking engines.
- To financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
No international data transfers are made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in CLASSIC 91, S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for They were picked up.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, CLASSIC 91, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows:
- By email attaching a copy of your ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By postal mail: Carrer Pi i Rallo, 3 - 17255 Begur (Girona), attaching a photocopy of your ID.
- At the email and postal address indicated, we will provide you with the corresponding forms to exercise these rights materially.
- If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In case you consider your rights violated because it refers to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Control Authority regarding competent data protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we process in CLASSIC 91, S.L. they come from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
- We remind you that you should not provide third-party data unless you have authorization from them and have been previously informed.
- Special categories of personal data are not treated (those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a person physical, health related data or data related to sexual life or what is the sexual orientation of a natural person).